Benefits of mineral coffee

Assalamualaikum.

Its a windy day. A very cold morning which makes me really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy sleepy right now. But before I can sleep, I wanna tell you something about the mineral coffee. I've talked about the coffee before, but I want to explain to you more about lots of the other benefits that probably many of you never know. 





First of all, this mineral coffee is made of high quality robusta coffee. Imported from Vietnam (the biggest robusta coffee distributor), this coffee has a wonderful fragrance and most importantly it contains organic bamboo salt. 

Let's talk about the organic bamboo salt. This is not the usual unhealthy salt that we can buy in the store or supermarket, this is a very beneficial salt.

  • the salt used is of the best quality
  • imported from KAEAM Trading, the only accredited company (that produces bamboo salt) by the Korean government 


Other than the bamboo salt, this mineral coffee also contains magnesium. As we all know, magnesium works best as calcium absorption in our body. It takes care of our heart too. So it may lower the risk of getting a heart attack or any disease related to it.

This mineral coffee is very suitable for people of all ages ( but please don't give it to infants or toddlers as they are too young to drink caffeine), especially people with these conditions:
  • high blood pressure
  • diabetes
  • migraine
  • period pain
  • insomnia
Here are some of the testimonials from people who drink mineral coffee regularly:
  1. A patient that has high blood pressure claimed that her blood pressure is back to normal after a couple of weeks drinking mineral coffee every morning.
  2. A pregnant lady claimed that mineral coffee has helped her to increase her hemoglobin (HB).
  3. My own mum claimed that her stomach felt lighter and her urine color is white (clean) after drinking mineral coffee for only a week. And she lost some weight too!
  4. My husband claimed that he sleeps better after drinking mineral coffee. 
  5. I myself feel more energetic after taking mineral coffee everyday. So I can do more work without feeling super tired or completely tired lol
You can try this mineral coffee too and give me your own testimonials :) 
The price is already too cheap, but if you buy 3 boxes of mineral coffee, you'll get discount too!


I can post to your house or COD (if you live in these area : Batang Kali, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Taman Melawati, Keramat, Ampang, Setapak, Sentul, Batu Caves)

Don't forget to contact me for more details
017-6276532 (noly)

No comments: