O group Shanghai Kami Datang!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Last week my team did our monthly O-Group session. It was supposed to be weekly or at least twice a month, to share and check our team's progress in this business. But yeah, all of us were extremely busy in this first quarter this year, so this was the best that we could manage. Well, most of us made it to the session and I was so thankful :) 

If you are still thinking that there is no such thing as TEAMWORK in this business, you are shitting yourself. Lols. I have stressed so many times that in GLAM, TEAMWORK is number one. EFFORT is number two. Combine those and u will succeed. 

Everyone was so tempted to earn our free trip to Shanghai soon, and yes, you are most welcomed to join us. The more, the merrier~ Can't wait for more sessions like this, it really boosts my confidence level and business knowledge :)



there are 7 of us int he picture, 1 of us was in the toilet, and the other 3 couldn't make it that day. My team is getting bigger each day. Alhamdulillah :) If u want to join in the fun, just contact me :)

No comments: