Bye Bye Mr Director

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Finally I'm back lol. This entry is a bit backdated but I still wanna write about it,so just bear with me hehe. On  the 30th May of 2013, my office had an event; dedicated to our director as he is leaving us to work in a new place ( he got promoted to JUSA C) if I'm not mistaken. Sorry I couldn't even bother to ask. haish. So my friends and I had a jolly good time by ourselves. The event was held at Perangsang Templer Golf Club. The scenery was breathtaking, but the food was so-so. Blehh. 

Our new director is a woman, she used to work in the college before, so everyone knows her already. So enjoy the pictures hehe (because I do) :p

From left: Mas (PR), Me and Hajar (Lect.) and Kak Naza (Peg. HEI)

the dress code hehe 

Can you see my ex-director's photo? This place is not full yet

cool



The stairs are beautiful



 Posing


The place

From left: Mas, me and Kak Ilham

Hajar and I

We enjoyed too much haha.I think it shows in the picture :p




No comments: