Bandung part 2

Assalamualaikum.

As promised, here is Bandung part 2 heheh. In day 2, we went to Pasar Baru and did some shopping (my mum shop a lot!!) and then we had Padang cooked meals for our lunch.At night, we had seafood (they were soo good) and stopped by at Ciwalk just to hang out a bit before heading back to our hotel.


it's still morning,so the road is still clear


It's my mother(from right) and her friend


I was told that this is the signal that someone is getting married on that day.nice:)


ponies on the road? along with other vehicles? my brain can't process this. haha


cute umbrellas :)


on the way to Pasar Baru. heavy traffic. MADDENING!!


These are what basically my mother bought--lots of kurungs 


my hubby's tired face


the restaurant for our lunch

Padang style meals

hehe


place for dinner


yummeh seafood

there's  no holding back.that's my hungry face..(my eyes even tried to check out my mum's hand--was she trying to take my food? lol)


Done eating. now it's time for posing with my brother hehe


and with my mum too



in front of factory outlet


at Ciwalk




our supper lol

he is wearing new hat,new watch that mum bought just now hahaha (batak weh batak haha)


my love:)

my happy face lol

So that's all for day 2.day 3 will be more exciting tadaa..bye :p


No comments: