Dynamic Entrepreneur Program

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Sorry it took me few days to update my blog. Been so busy with lots of stuff, this Dynamic Entrepreneur Program especially.So I went, and it was worth every penny. Now I have clear vision of what this business is all about, and I gained lots of new knowledge of being in this business. (well, its new to me :p ) All my doubts are cleared. Yes, I will be a millionaire. When, it depends on my effort, after all,all kinds of businesses need big amount of effort. This one is not an exception. You have to bear in mind, success is not accidental. SUCCESS IS EQUAL TO EFFORTS. Small effort, small success. Big effort, big success. As simple as that:) But yes, I can be a millionaire in this business. Insya Allah:) Aim high people, we should aim high. Nothing wrong with that :) 

So back to business, the program started at 9am until 530pm. It was held at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club, Mont Kiara.On SATURDAY. Yes people, I sacrificed my weekend, but it's alright. If other people can do it, so can I (motivating myself haha) Lets talk about the speaker of the program, Mr. Winston Wong. He is an awesome speaker by the way. Mr. Winston Wong is a decorated speaker, corporate figure, network marketing guru & author.


His years of experiences in the industry include

* Former President of MBF Holdings
* Former President of the Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers' Association
* Former President of the Malaysian Paper Merchants' Association.
* Vice President and Managing Director of the Institute of Printing, U.K.

Can you spot me? hahaha I am so small huhu


Book written by Mr Winston Wong himself. Frankly speaking, everyone should read this book.

The program :)


From left: That's me, Elya Roza and other glampreneur, Kak Sal (if I am not mistaken)


That's Elya Roza and I (along with our food yummehh)

Us with the business moghul Hanis Haizi (in the middle)

That's Mr Winston Wong and I.


I look forward to more program like this in the future. I want to be perfect in this business, I want to be ahead. Thank you GLAM. If you are interested to be a part of GLAM, to learn how we do and what we do, contact me today 

017-6276532
or 
nolyannakurnain@gmail.com

No comments: