HELLO 2017

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It's almost February and I  had just enough time to blog.

There has been a lot going on in January and I just couldn't write anything.
The first month of the year has been overwhelming.
The office dramas, the newest bun in the oven, the kiddos, business, everything really took a toll on me, and I was exhausted.
As the second month approaching, everything kinda mellow out and I hope it all works out.

Today is Chinese New Year, so Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone, hope you have a prosperous year and do give me ang pow hehehe.


Now I am officially 17 weeks pregnant, haven't really figure out the gender of the baby. Well, its either two, right? If its not a boy, then its a girl. No brainer. I just hope this baby is healthy.


I think that's it for this time.

Till I write again, hopefully soon.

Assalamualaikum. 


No comments: