BIO SELEZA IS EVERY WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND.

Salam.

How's your weekends? Probably full.
Mine? Fulfilling.
Hehehe.

Well, if u are experiencing any Monday blues today, or Monday blurs hahaaha don't worry.
I have something good to share with u today.
It is about 'that' BIO SELEZA.
Yup, that one.

After the released on July this year, people from all over the country has gone frenzy about it.
Who hasn't?
Ok, when I say people, I literally mean WOMEN.
ahahaha.
We make up most of the population, so yeah lol
So here's the deal.

I live in a really small town.
I work here. Where? Google ---> small town. heh.
The internet connection sucks.
But I have a lot of customers wanting to buy Bio seleza every single day.
Yes, I said SINGLE.
The money is really good.
The point is, I need agents so that the customers can orders from agents near them.
I mean, I need YOU.





Here are the price list:

Bio Seleza consist of 3 boxes :

1) MIX BOX : RM 131
60 pantyliner
20 day safe
10 night safe
8 extra long

2) DAY SAFE : RM 128
60 day safe

3) PANTYLINER : RM 138
180 pantyliner

Current promo buy 6 boxes (4 mix, 1 day safe, 1 pantyliner) and get 1 BOX MIX BIO SELEZA FOC !!!
And yes, u can travel with us to VIENNA AND BUDAPEST TOTALLY FOC, just by being my BIO SELEZA AGENT. 
How cool is that? 
Super cool. 
Ice. 

Free coaching will be given :)
Do not worry.
So how to be my agent?

PM 017-6276532 
or email me
nolyannakurnain@gmail.com

No comments: