How Have You Been?

Salam.

Have u answered my question above? Again, so how have you been this year? Have u been good? Bad? Unlucky in the finance department? Richer than last year? or just indescribable? Heh. In just a few days, we are entering the year of 2014. Or most people here in Malaysia call it the year of high maintenance for almost everything. The price of everything is definitely going up, but sadly our salaries are in exception. huhuhu. Probably going up just a few ringgits lol. 

Is this u? hehe give me a call so that we can meet up and change your life and help your financial department pronto!


Sometimes we ponder, we are young and employed, but still short of money. It was like, wtf, right? I, too, was in the exact situation months ago, before doing this GLAM business. Thank God now I can say that my life is definitely better than before. Well, for those who are still short of money every month, but still in denial of the importance for having SIDE INCOME in order to live in 2014, let me tell you WHY.Your money has been attacking you since forever, so lets change that order and be in charge of your money.  First, you have to change your mind and have the gut to ATTACK YOUR MONEY PROBLEM. 



  • SIDE INCOME IS YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY NET
Have you ever thought if one day, someday that u might face unemployment? In many ways, having a good side income is better than having an emergency fund, because emergency fund will run out, and side income will definitely last longer. I spoke based on my own experience wakakaka. Its ok noly, I have a stable side income now muehehehe :p


  • CONTROL YOUR INCOME
We cannot control our salaries, but we can control our side income. HELL YEAH hehehe. I give myself a "raise" by increasing my side income, especially when I feel the need to celebrate my birthday or just wanna go shopping :p But hey, with GLAM business, my side income is getting bigger and bigger :)

  • HAVE MORE SAVINGS
This is a no brainer. Every little bit of extra money will bring you closer to financial freedom, and with GLAM business, you just need to spend 2 years in this business to gain that financial freedom and get as low as 30k per month :)

  • USE YOUR TIME MORE PRODUCTIVELY
Most people want to have side income but never seriously pursue it because they are too comfortable with a steady paycheck and don't have the motivation to do something extra out of their regular job. Then there are others who simply don't know where to start. Well, you can start considering this GLAM business and to contact me now for business sharing.


START YOUR RESOLUTION EARLY FOR NEXT YEAR 
AND GET RM4000 ON THE 10th OF JANUARY 2014. 

CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP ME AT 017-6276532


No comments: