I hate mosquitos!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

This month only, my child has been bitten by damn mosquitos several time and at several parts of his body. The result? Itchy skin and red,swollen bite marks. eee. My poor baby. So I found this online article about how to make your own mosquito repellent and what to do if your child still get that mosquito bite. (as most of the repellent spray and cream I found in the pharmacies are not safe for children under 2 years old)

This is how you make your own mosquito repellent:
Combine in a 16oz bottle:
❖ 15 drops of lavender oil
❖ 10 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil
❖ 4 Tbsp of vanilla extract
❖ 1/4 cup of lemon juice
Fill with water and shake

If your child still got the mosquito bite, you can do these:


Always use natural remedies as it is definitely safer for our kids:)
Hope this helps all the mothers out there~



No comments: